There are 400+ homes in the the Greater Vancouver area that are SAFERhome certified. Below is a listing of some of the projects that have been built.
Englewood Courtyard – a 45+ adult lifestyle community in B.C.’s scenic Fraser Valley As an active retiree or soon to be retiree you are seeking condo homes with large open contemporary floor plans that feature luxury features that are all within a gated retirement community.
This building is the first 5 storey wood framed building in the upper Fraser Valley and has been designed to the SAFERhome building standards which enhance value and accessibility for each condo home. These luxurious homes are loaded with special features, have R.V. Parking and are all within walking distance to shops, parks and amenities.
- Southeast False Creek ‘The Village’ – co-op housing development
- Fairwinds Green Solutions Demonstration Home – main market development
- Teleosky Village – main market townhouse development in Maple Ridge
- Hazelmere Golf Course – main market townhouse development
- Millennium Lodge – targeted housing development
- PNE Prize Home – 1996, 2006, 2007 – upper end custom residences
- Private Residences – 50+ family homes