Welcome to our Building Inspector’s Page
All SAFERhome Certified Building Inspectors are required to be members of ASTTBC (Association for Technology Professionals in BC).
ASTTBC Mission Statement: To serve the public by regulating and supporting Technology Professional’s commitment to a safe, healthy and sustainable society and environment.
How to become a SAFERhome Certified Building Inspector:
To be eligible your ASTTBC member ID is required
- Register as a SAFERhome Inspector – online form or complete the PDF below and forward to us.
- We will send you information to access the SAFERhome 15-points Standards Manual.
- Acquire knowledge and application of SAFERhome 15-points Standards.
- Then, please contact us for access to the SAFERhome Insptector’s Exam.
- Successfully complete SAFERhome Certified Inspector’s Exam
- Upon passing, a certificate will be issued